At Meon Infants art has been planned so that all the year groups experience different art techniques and skills.
- Mark making / Sketching
- Clay and Sculpture
- Painting in different styles
Each year children experience new skills that match their age and help them to develop more ideas and enable them to build on their current skills and knowledge.
The children enjoy performing to each other and to an audience and learning new skills:
- Finding out about famous Artists
- Celebrating different Festivals
- Making natural sculptures
- Creating items for Enterprise Day
- Being wowed by Magic!!!
We have sometimes been helped to achieve these exciting activities by inviting professionals to show us their skills.