Using talk to write plans for:
- Recounts – using past tense and time connectives.
- Story writing in a familiar setting.
- Revise Phase 5 phonemes and introduce Phase 6 suffixes prefixes, plurals and tenses.
- Develop editing skills to improve work.
- Handwriting – focusing on correct letter formation and joining.
- Odd and even numbers.
- Halving and doubling.
- Adding and subtracting – using a variety of strategies including partitioning, number lines, hundred square and adding one, two and three digit numbers.
- Shape- naming 2D and 3D shapes and describing their properties.
- Investigating number problems. Working systematically.
- Health and Growth- Exercise and hygiene helping humans keep themselves healthy.
- Food types- Exploring the different food types and the importance of a balanced diet.
- Access school website and navigate different learning areas.
- Use a variety of programs and equipment to support learning in all areas of the curriculum.
- Use internet to research information.
- Edit and save work.
- Pitch- Composing simple 3 note patterns.
- The life of Guy Fawkes
- Multi Skills.
- Healthy Schools Week – taster sessions for Tennis, Football, Judo, Boxing.
- Observational drawing.
Scaffitti- firework pictures.
- Acting out scenes from the life of Guy Fawkes.